Sunday 21 September 2014

Ways to make you feel like you really are moving No1 - Make Curtains

making curtains

I've unpacked the sewing machine (we thought we were going to move during the summer hols!) and am making a set of curtains out of a vintage curtain & bedspread given to us by Mr Fox's mum.  They will be for the children's bedroom.  They'll be sharing a room again at first.  That way, we only have to get one room clean and decorated.  Initially I'm just going to paint their room white, the curtains will stand out and add the main colour to the room; well, along with all their brightly coloured toys, books and pictures of course.

making curtains

This may take a few days, just unpicking the seams is taking an age.


But I love this bright bold pattern, these 'flowers' are about 40cm each.  I'm looking forward to the end result.  And it is taking my mind off the lack of movement on our sale.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Follow on Bloglovin